Aromatherapy Hand-Made Sola Flower Diffusers (10ml)
The Asian Potions Aromatherapy Flower Diffuser is made from the natural bark of the Sola Wood found in Asia’s tropical rainforests. The porous properties of Sola Wood and a cotton wick allows it to efficiently absorb scented oils and diffuse the scent through the process of evaporation.
These items supports the economy and hand crafts of artisans and crafters from Asian villages.
Bespoke multiple mixed scents are available for special orders. Prices varies according to scent selection. Enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available in all our best selling fragrance:
- Botanical Romance: Green floral with hints of piney jasmine in the base of cedar & amber
- Forest Rain: Awakening green floral with hints of osmanthus mixed with a musky jasmine & violet base.
LUXURIOUS REED DIFFUSER SCENTS
Environmentally friendly, aromatherapy bark of the wood reed diffuser instructions
- Place the bark of the wood flower diffuser into the bottle to absorb the oils.
- Let the bark of the wood flower diffuser naturally permeate your space. The bark of the wood flower diffuser will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
- When you notice that it has stopped diffusing it may be because it is clogged with dust or is overly saturated. Simply replace the bark of the Wood Sola Flower diffuser with a new stalk and repeat the steps above.
- It is recommended that one wood flower be used for one fragrance.
- Always wipe the bottle clean and place your reed diffuser on a coaster or tray before setting it on a surface to avoid staining wood surfaces.
- Caution: Aromatherapy diffuser essential oils are flammable. Keep away from naked flames